We have automated the CallHub system to allow you to decide what plan works best for you. Let us have a deep understanding of what credits are free and how long the credits can be used/held on your account.
With the introduction of PayG, Bulk Recharges, and Enterprise Plans, the credits on CallHub are differentiated into Recharge Credits, Bulk Recharges, and Non-Refundable Credits. Listed below are the complete details on what Recharge Credits, Bulk Recharges, and Non-Refundable Credits are.
Recharge Credits -
- On opting for a PayG plan during the signup, the CallHub system will add $3 credits to your account to test the system. $3 added to your account is non-refundable.
- To use the system further, you need to recharge your account from the Billing section by entering your card details. The credits added with this recharge are Recharge Credits.
- Any payment made to your CallHub account apart from the Enterprise Plan is Recharge Credits.
- Minimum Top-ups ($25, $50, etc.) come under Recharge Credits.
- Recharge Credits have unlimited validity.
- Recharge Credits are completely refundable. Before we refund them, we just want to know why you are leaving :(
Bulk Recharges -
- If you are anticipating high volumes for your campaigns, you may opt for our Bulk purchase option.
- With the bulk purchase of credits, we offer a 5% discount (on payments) for purchases between $6,000 - $11,999 and 10% on purchases between $12,000 - $24,000. Please feel free to book a call with our Sales team to discuss the options available here.
- The discounts will be automatically calculated during the payment, and the bonus credits will be added along with the payment to your account as credits.
- Credits purchased in bulk have no validity and can be used whenever you have active campaigns.
- Credits purchased in bulk through the Bulk Recharge option are Non-refundable.
Non Refundable Credits -
- On purchasing an Enterprise Plan, all the Premium features that are applicable per the plan are enabled to your account.
- Credits added as a part of the Enterprise plan are Non-refundable.
- If you wish to downgrade your plan to Pay as you go, please ensure you utilize the credit balance that is added through the Enterprise plan. The unused free credits will expire at the end of the billing cycle.
You are entitled to a refund only if you have made a manual purchase of credits (Recharge Credits). In such cases, the system will display the number of credits that are refundable under the "Credit Summary" section. We will refund that amount on request/cancelation of the account.