Measure success and determine success metrics by studying call center reports. Here's all the data CallHub provides during your campaigns.
The Call Center campaign allows you to have one-on-one conversations with your contacts with the help of your agents/volunteers. Once your campaign is finished, you want to look at the reports. You can get the current campaign results from the campaign's result tab and detailed calls from call reports.
You can view these results under the "Result" tab. You may filter the campaign's results on various aspects like Date range, Agent name, Specific Tag, or a Question that was asked during the call followed by an answer. This section also shows you the Average talk time and connection time.
Default fields show details on the Contact's Name, Phone Number, Status of the call, Date and time of call, and duration. For additional details, you may click on Notes. Notes show you details on contact, Questions asked and their answers, disposition selected by the agent, and notes.
After filtering the results, you have the option to either export the results in CSV format or to create a phonebook from the results. Creating a phonebook is useful if you wish to run a campaign for filtered contacts.
The exported report will have details on the campaign's name, contact's email, address, city, state, zip code, company name, phone number, caller id, agent, status, date and time of call, call recording link, duration(seconds), billed duration(seconds), custom fields, answers to questions asked, supporter level, disposition, and notes.
Campaign name: The name of the campaign
Contact_firstname - The first name of the contact.
Contact_lastname - The last name of the contact.
Household_of - If the contact is a household of another contact.
Email: The email address of the contact.
Address: The address of the contact.
City: The city.
State: The state
Zipcode: The zipcode of the contact's address.
Company_name: The name of the contact's company.
Phone number: The phone number of the contact.
Callerid: The Caller ID used in the campaign.
Agent: The username of the agent that called.
Agent_email: The agent's email address.
Agent_teams: The name of the team the agent is part of.
Disposition: The disposition selected by the agent.
Date: The date and time of the call.
Duration: The duration of the call in seconds.
Billed duration: The duration at which the call is billed.
Notes: The notes added to the call.
You can get detailed call records for calls made from the current campaign from Reports > Call.
You must select a time range and campaign name from the dropdown.
The above report has the following details:
- Start Date: Date and Time of the call
- Leg: This column shows you the connection type.
- A-Leg is the agent's connection. Click here to know more.
- B-Leg is for calls made to contacts.
- S-Leg is the patch through calls.
- CallerID: CallerID of the campaign from which this call is made to the contact.
- Agent: Agent who was on a call with the contact.
- Phone number: Contact's phone number where the call was made.
- Duration: Duration of the call in seconds.
- Bill Sec: Call duration billed in seconds.
Note: Calls are charged for a 60-second increment
- Cost: Cost of the call.
- Disposition: Disposition is a label that describes the outcome of a call.
- Cause: It shows the disposition selected by the agent on the call.
- AMD status: Answering machine Detection(AMD) status shows if a person or a machine picks up the call.
- Call ID: This is a unique ID generated by the telecom carrier to identify the call. You can send us this ID if you report an issue with a particular call.
You may also choose to export the results or to create a phonebook from the filtered results from this page. If you choose to export the results, you will get details on the account's email address, Call-ID, Caller ID, agent's name, phone number, date and time of call, duration of the call(seconds), billed seconds, Cost(cents), disposition, cause, and AMD status.