Campaign overview for Call Center campaigns shows call details and the cost of the campaign.
Details for Campaign Statistics:-
- Completed - Completed counts include contacts that have completed all retry attempts and are not going to be called again in this campaign. The completed count is a sum of Contacted, Failed and the contacts added to DNC.
- Contacted - This includes contacts called from the campaign and completed all retry attempts.
- Failed - This includes counts of failed contacts, i.e., unable to dial number, unallocated numbers, temporary failure are all included as failed calls.
- DNC - Count of contacts that have been added to DNC(CallHub DNC list and contacts that are disallowed in the campaign under Manage DNC) or marked as Bad Numbers by agents.
Pending counts include the total number of contacts that need to be reached by the agent plus contacts in retry.
- Contacts in retry - Contacts that are waiting to be added after the retry interval time that has been set while creating a campaign.
- Retry Attempt - Count of retry cycle contact is in. For example - If all subscribers get contacted once, and we start to call contact, which is marked to be retried, then it will be shown under Retry attempts.
Call Stats -
- Total Calls - Total Calls include the sum of Pickups, Voicemail, Dropped Calls, and Other Calls.
- Dropped Calls - This includes all calls that got dropped while the agent is on another call (auto and predictive dialer). The count consists of retries data.
- Voicemail - Count of contacts to whom the agent dropped voicemail. The count includes retry data.
- Pickups - Count of calls that are answered by the contacts. The count includes retry data.
- Other Calls - Other calls include no answers, user busy, or invalid numbers.
Shows details on Callbacks setup by agent(s) by selecting "CallBack" Disposition.
- Scheduled: Total number of Calls scheduled by the agents
- Attempted: Number of Callbacks attempted
- Unattempted: Number of Callbacks missed.
Shows details on messages sent and received from a call center campaign.
- Contacts: Number of contacts that are reached out via text.
- Replied: Number of contacts who responded to texts.
Texts including responses:
- Total: Sum of messages sent and received from the campaign.
- Manual texts: Number of messages sent manually by agents.
- Auto texts: Number of automated texts sent through the campaign.
- Incoming texts: Number of incoming messages received
Credits spent on the current campaign.
- Calls: Cost of making calls
- SMS: Cost of sending and receiving messages.