Campaign overview for Call Center campaigns shows call details and cost of the campaign.
Details for Campaign Statistics:-
- Completed -
Completed counts include contacts that have completed all retry attempts and are not going to be
called again in this campaign.
a. Contacted - This includes contacts that have been called, talked to the agents and completed
all retry attempts.
b. Failed - This includes counts of failed contacts i.e unable to dial number, unallocated
numbers, temporary failure are all included as failed calls.
c. DNC - Count of contacts that have been added to DNC(CallHub DNC list and contacts that are disallowed in the campaign under Manage DNC) or marked as Bad Numbers
- Pending -
Pending counts include the number of contacts that need to be reached by agent plus contacts in retry.
- Contacts in retry - Contacts that are waiting to be added after retry interval time that has been set while creating a campaign.
- Retry Attempt - Count of retry cycle contact is in. For example - If all subscribers get contacted once, and we started to call contact which is marked to be retried, then it will be shown under Retry attempts.
Call Stats -
Total Calls - Total Calls includes the sum of Pickups, Voicemail, Dropped Calls and Other Calls.
- Dropped Calls - This includes all calls that got dropped while the agent is on another call (auto and predictive dialer), the count includes retries data.
- Voicemail - Count of contacts to whom agent dropped voicemail, the count includes retries data.
- Pickups - Count of calls that are picked up by the contacts, the count includes retries data.
- Other Calls - Other calls include no answers, user busy or invalid numbers
Shows details on Callbacks setup by agent(s) by selecting "CallBack" Disposition.
Scheduled: Total numbers of Calls scheduled by the agents
Attempted: Number of Callbacks attempted
- Unattempted: Number of Callbacks missed.
Shows details on messages sent and received from a call center campaign.
Contacts: Number of contacts that are reached out via text.
Replied: Number of contacts responded to texts.
Texts including responses:
Shows detailed statistics on messages
Total: Sum of messages sent and received from the campaign.
Manual texts: Number of messages sent manually by agents.
Auto texts: Number of automated texts sent through the campaign.
Incoming texts: Number of incoming messages received.
Credits spent on the current campaign.
- Calls: Cost of making calls
- SMS: Cost of sending and receiving messages.