Add a single contact with ‘Quick Add’
This section tells you how to add a single contact to the phonebook.
Step 1: Click on 'CONTACTS in the sidebar. Alternatively, you can browse to https://app.callhub.io/contact/
Step 2: In the menu bar click on '+New Contact'
Step 3: Add the ‘First name’, ‘Last name’, ‘Contact Number’, ‘Mobile Number’ and other details of the contact. If adding an international number, begin with + and country code.
A number is considered International number if it is from a different country then the one setup in the account. For example, if the country setup in the account is US and if a France number is added, it is considered as international number.
Step 4: Select a phonebook from the drop down, to which the contact should be added.
Step 5: Click on ‘Add’. The new contact is now added to the phonebook.
Create a PhoneBook and Add Contacts
- Step 1: Go to the 'Phonebook' in the sidebar
- Step 2: Click on '+New Phonebook'
- Step 3: Enter the name and description for the phonebook.
- Step 4 :Click on Add.
A new phonebook is created.
- Step 5 : The newly created phonebook has no contacts. To add Contacts click on 'Import Contacts'
- Step 6 : You will be taken to contacts import page. Click here to check how to import contacts
Note: To create a Phonebook by uploading data from a CSV, click here.