Agents will be assigned to campaigns by the campaign manager. The agents can log in to the account from https://app.callhub.io/login/ using their agent username and password.
- Once you have logged in, you will see a list of campaigns you are assigned to.
- After logging in for the first time, you may set your phone number by clicking on the username on the top right corner. Choose "Settings" and enter the phone number under the "Phone number" field.
Making calls for a campaign with an agent account
- To make calls for a campaign, the campaign should be in the "Start" state.
- Choose the campaign you wish to join and click on the "Join campaign" button to join the campaign.
When an agent joins the campaign, they will be able to make calls based on the preference set for their account. It can be any of the 4 preferences we have in the system. To know more about connection preferences click here.
- If agent connection preference is set to "Phone" in the manager account. You will get a call on the number set in the agent account to place you at a conference.
- If agent connection preference is set to "Browser". You will be directly put into the conference. Browser calls have specific browser requirements and configurations you need to make sure are allowed on your internet connection.
- If agent connection preference is set to "SIP" you should configure a SIP client.
- If agent connection preference is set to "Dial-in". You will be given a number to call. Call the number and input the code that appears on the screen. You will be placed in a conference.
- Once you have joined the campaign, you may click on "Next Call" to start calling your contacts, recorded responses, fill surveys and add notes based on the conversation.
- If the call is not answered, you can drop a voicemail by clicking on "Drop Voicemail" at the end of the call.
- You can see the history of the contact added to your campaign on the right. When the call is disconnected, hang up cause can be seen on the top right corner of the screen. Dispositions can be added based on the hang-up cause.
- Enter the details based on the conversation in the Notes section and click on "Save" or "Save and next call"
Note: "Drop Voicemail" option is enabled on the agent console only if the pre-recorded audio is added under the Answering Machine option.
That's all folks!! You are all set to make calls as an agent. If you have any questions, drop us an email to [email protected]