An Acceptable Usage Policy is a set of instructions and practices to which the user must agree before using the service/product.
Every business/organization has its own set of policies as to how its users can use the system. CallHub validates the AUP with the customer use cases.
From a product's perspective, the AUP describes the Dos and Don'ts of a system. CallHub's Acceptable Usage Policy is stringent to ensure that the genuine players in the system can take maximum advantage of the resources without hampering the law.
CallHub has accommodated organizations worldwide for multiple use cases, be it Political Campaigns, Non-Profit Fundraisers, Advocacies, Businesses, or Consulting Firms. But, the need for an AUP is to ensure there are no bad players over the network as we are bound to Telecom Regulations in the countries we provide our services.
As a service, we know what we do not allow in the system. Below is a list of use cases that violate CallHub's Acceptable Usage Policy. Click here to read the complete usage policy.
- Publishers Clearing House - Sweepstakes
- Sale or Marketing Marijuana
- Attempting to Gain unauthorized access to a service
- Impersonating a user or an Organization (Norton, Verizon, Sprint)
- Campaigns including unlawful, racist, harassing, vulgar or pornographic content
- Making payments using Stolen cards or a payment method that does not belong to you
- Debt Consolidation
We conduct weekly audits to ensure our services are used ethically. Any account not adhering to the AUP will be blocked immediately from the system without consent.