In this article, we will discuss the steps to set up a Text Broadcast campaign using the NationBuilder integration fields. Let's find out step by step.
Text Campaign with NationBuilder
- Connect to NationBuilder in CallHub.
- Go to 'Dashboard' and select create under the "Text Broadcast" section.
- Click here for complete details on how to create a Text Broadcast campaign.
Following are the fields in this section.
- Contact type field - This field is a list of contact types imported from NationBuilder. This field has to be selected to log data back to NationBuilder.
- Sent Tag - The system will add this tag to all the contacts to whom the message you have sent messages from your campaign.
- Response Tag - The system will add this tag to all the contacts who have responded to your messages.
- Custom Field Slug - You can use this field for the custom lot of the NationBuilder contacts. The text message from and to the contacts will flow to this custom field in NationBuilder.
- Set the information in the 'Settings' Tab and click on Finish.
- Create a Trigger keyword for an SMS campaign. The triggered data is also logged back into NationBuilder.
- In the 'NationBuilder RSVP Event' section, select the appropriate NationBuiilder Site and the RSVP event.
- Set the appropriate tags that the system should add to the contacts for different keywords.
- Replies for keywords 'STOP', 'REMOVE' update the 'Do not call' in NationBuilder for the contact.
As you send and receive messages from your contacts, the tags will be added to the "People" on NationBuilder. These tags will be visible on the profile of the contact on NationBuilder.