NationBuilder integration allows you to import data from NationBuilder into CallHub and get all the results back into NationBuilder, immediately. Get RSVP's for your events, conduct your surveys, get views on your positions in real-time.
How to connect to NationBuilder in CallHub
- Click on Integrations in the Menubar. In the NationBuilder section input your nation.
- You will be redirected to a screen to input NationBuilder username and password.
- Enter the login details and click on Connect.
For SMS campaigns, CallHub imports the "Mobile phone" of the person in NationBuilder as the primary number. If the "Mobile phone" is not present or invalid, then CallHub does not import a phone number for SMS.
For Voice campaigns, CallHub imports the "Home phone" of the person in NationBuilder as the primary number. If the "Home Phone" is not present or invalid, then the "Mobile phone" is used as the primary number for voice calls.
This is the default behaviour. This can be customized for your account by choosing, "Import Settings".
- You can also use the checkbox to ignore various preference of contacts set in NationBuilder. This will allow more phone numbers of people to be imported.
How to Import NationBuilder call list in CallHub
- Create a call list in NationBuilder
- Connect to NationBuilder in CallHub.
- Click on 'Select list to import' in the NationBuilder section of Integrations.
- You will be redirected to a page containing all the available call list available in NationBuilder. Use 'Refresh Now' to refresh your available call list, surveys, events, sites.
- Select the lists to be imported and click on 'Import '.
- The imported call list can be found in the PhoneBook section. Each Call list is imported as a phonebook in CallHub.