NationBuilder integration allows you to import data from NationBuilder into CallHub and get all the results back into NationBuilder, immediately. Get RSVP's for your events, conduct your surveys, get views on your positions in real-time.
How to connect to NationBuilder in CallHub:
- Click on Integrations in the Menubar. In the NationBuilder section input your nation.
- You will be redirected to a screen to input NationBuilder username and password.
- Enter the login details and click on Connect.
For SMS campaigns, CallHub imports the "Mobile phone" of the person in NationBuilder as the primary number. If the "Mobile phone" is not present or invalid, then CallHub does not import a phone number for SMS.
For Voice campaigns, CallHub imports the "Home phone" of the person in NationBuilder as the primary number. If the "Home Phone" is not present or invalid, then the "Mobile phone" is used as the primary number for voice calls.
This is the default behavior. This can be customized for your account by choosing, "Import Settings".
- You can also use the checkbox to ignore various preferences of contacts set in NationBuilder. This will allow more phone numbers of people to be imported.
How to Import NationBuilder call list in CallHub:
- Create a call list in NationBuilder
- Connect to NationBuilder in CallHub.
- Click on 'Select list to import' in the NationBuilder section of Integrations.
- You will be redirected to a page containing all the available call list available in NationBuilder. Use 'Refresh Now' to refresh your available call list, surveys, events, sites.
- Select the lists to be imported and click on 'Import '.
- The imported call list can be found in the PhoneBook section. Each Call list is imported as a phonebook in CallHub.
If the contacts available in the list of your NationBuilder CRM does not match the count of contacts imported to CallHub, there are chances that the contacts you have imported do not have a "Phone number", "country" select or added to it. It is recommended that you add a Phone number and the country of the contact in the contact fields on NationBuilder.
What if a contact Opts out?
If a contact you have imported from NationBuilder, opts out of your campaign, a Do Not Call label will be added to the contact on NationBuilder. On CallHub, the contact will be added to the DNC list automatically.
What data syncs back for SMS campaigns?
In SMS campaigns, the survey responses, RSVP events and tags sync back to the contact on NationBuilder. In the case of Peer to Peer texting, the name of the agent will also be available in the "Activity" section of the contact.
You need to navigate to People > Select the contact > Dashboard > Log contact and the synced data will be available in the section as in the screenshot below.
Did we miss something? Let us know in the comments :)