While running a Press 1(Robocall) campaign you can generate the reports for all users who have pressed a transfer digit from the "Transfers" tab of the campaign. Here, you can either get the details for each transfer digit or you can select a specific digit and generate a report.
After filtering the results you have an option to either export the results in CSV/JSON format or create a phonebook from the results. Creating a phonebook is useful if you wish to run a campaign for filtered contacts.
The exported report will have details on the Date of call, Contact number, Firstname, Lastname, Mobile Number, Email Address, Address, City, State, Country, ZipCode, Company Name, Company website, Job Title, Audion Recording URL, Transcript URL, and Transfer Digit.
Call reports give you details of the cost of every call made in the campaign. You can get the detailed call records for calls made from the current campaign from Reports>Call by selecting the timeframe and the campaign.
Here, you need to select a time range and campaign name from the dropdown.
The above report has the following details:
- Start Date: Date and Time of the call
- Leg: This column shows you the connection type. Where A-Leg is the initial call dialed to the contact and B-Leg is for transferred calls.
- CallerID: CallerID of the campaign from which this call is made to the contact.
- Agent: Agent who was on a call with the contact. This column will be empty for Voice broadcast campaigns as its an automated call made by the system.
- Phone number: Contact's phone number where the call was made.
- Duration: Duration of the call in seconds.
- Bill Sec: Call duration billed in seconds.
Note: Calls are charged for 60-sec increment
- Cost: Cost of the call.
- Disposition: Disposition is a label that describes the outcome of a call.
- Cause: It shows the status received from the telecom operator for the call. For details on available causes, refer to this article.
- AMD status: Answering machine Detection(AMD) status shows if the call is picked by a person or a machine.
- Call UUID: This is a unique ID generated by the telecom carrier to identify the call. You can send us this ID if you are reporting an issue with a particular call.
You may also choose to export the results or to create a phonebook from the filtered results from this page. If you choose to export the results, you will get details on, Account's email address, Outgoing CallerID, Contact's phone number, Call's starting time, duration of the call, billed seconds, cost of the call(in cents), disposition, cause, and AMD status.