CallHub shows all details and total costs spent in the Overview tab of the Voice Broadcast campaign. This allows you to see the summary of the campaign.
Completed refers to the total percentage of contacts already contacted by the system.
Live Answer refers to the total percentage of calls picked up by a person.
Transfer refers to the total number of contacts who pressed a digit to transfer the call.
Do Not Call refers to the total number of contacts requested to be added to the Do Not Call list.
DNC contacts refer to the contacts that were filtered by the system based on the DNC preferences.
Answering Machine - this refers to the total percentage of calls picked up by an answering machine.
Pending refers to the total percentage of contacts on the queue waiting for the system to call, including all retries.
- Live - this refers to the number of calls answered by recipients, including all transfers, answering machines, and DNCs.
- Answer - this refers to calls that were answered by a person.
- Transfer - this refers to the number of calls in which contacts pressed a digit for a call transfer.
- DNC - this refers to the number of calls in which contacts requested to add them to the Do Not Call list to avoid future calls.
- Machine - this refers to the number of calls that were picked up by an answering machine.
- Failed - this refers to all failed calls, including Busy, Unanswered, canceled, and Congestion.
- Busy - this refers to calls that were not contacted because of a busy line.
- No Answer - this refers to unanswered calls because the system cannot reach the number.
- Cancel - this refers to calls that the recipient canceled.
- Congestion - this refers to failed calls that return an error due to a failure from the telecom network.
- Others: Calls dialed to Invalid or Unallocated numbers.
The total cost refers to the total amount spent on the campaign. The total amount is automatically deducted from available credits in the account. You can also check the cost incurred per message in the Call Reports.
Voice Broadcasting Campaign Daily Reports help you to easily track and analyze the results of the campaign.