When it comes to making compliant calls, there are several best practices you should follow. These practices help ensure that you comply with applicable regulations and maintain a respectful and professional approach.
Key considerations for Compliant calling -
- Do Not Call Lists
- Calling/Operational Hours
- Caller Identification
- Opt-out mechanism
Stay compliant with Federal Communications Commission (FCC) right from the moment you import lists into CallHub.
With CallHub, you can -
- Automatically skip calling cell phone numbers (when you don’t have opt-ins)
- When a contact chooses to be added to your DNC list, CallHub automatically adds them to your DNC list and ensures the contact will never be called again.
- Automatically skip calling litigators.
- SHAKEN/STIR compliance with the latest telecom regulations and use verified Caller IDs to make calls over the network
- While using a predictive dialer, if a contact answers your telemarketing call, but no agent is available within 2 seconds, FCC considers that a dropped call and requires you to play a recorded message. Choose a recorded audio message to be played in your campaigns, and we will take care of the rest for you. You can also set the drop rate to be at 3% to comply.