The contact did not receive your call? No worries, we have got that covered for you. Now you can retry the contacts based on the dispositions. In this article, we will talk about how retries work in CallHub.
- Contacts in retry - Contacts that are waiting to be added after retry interval time that has been set while creating a campaign.
- Retry Attempt - Count of retry cycle contact is in. For example - If all subscribers get contacted once, and we started to call contact which is marked to be retried, then it will be shown under Retry attempts.
How do retries work?
1. For example, if the 'Max Retry' is set to 3, each number that is added for a retry will be retried 3 times. Once the retries are completed, they will no longer be contacted. You can add contacts to the phonebook and it would not hamper the retries setting.
2. In case you even set up a Retry, the system will call each contact in the phonebook first and then retry calling the contacts which were marked for Retries.
3. The 'Attempt' basically means how many times the contacts have been retried. For example, The max retry is set to 3. After calling all the contacts in the phonebook, the system will start calling the contacts which have been set for retries. Now, for the first iteration, the system will try to call all the contacts that are set to retry. So, the "Attempt" will be shown as 1st. If let's say a few contacts still did not answer the call in the first iteration, the system will call them again in the second iteration. Now under the "Attempt" section, you will attempt as 2nd.
Does my adding contacts to the phonebook affect this in any way?
You can add contacts to the phonebook and it would not hamper the retries setting.