Adaptive Texting Block helps users configure their campaigns for higher outreach rates, handle local presence, and effectively manage rented sender IDs in a Peer to Peer Texting campaign.
Users can rent multiple numbers based on the area code to add to the Adaptive Texting Block. By renting more numbers to the block, users can increase their outreach rate.
With Adaptive Texting Block, you can manage your sender IDs effectively by choosing to Pause Active Sender IDs. Paused sender IDs are not used to send text messages anymore, giving you granular control on sender IDs.
Another feature of Adaptive Texting Block that will improve the operational efficiency of the campaign is the auto renting of numbers filtered by the telecom carriers. For instance, if the telecom carriers detect your messages as spam for various reasons, the sender IDs from the Adaptive Block get filtered. The carrier will block all the messages sent using this Caller ID. CallHub's Adaptive Block detects this situation and rents another number from the area code (area code from where the filtered sender ID was rented) to not disturb the outreach rate.
- Note: Different providers provide different outreach rates using 10-digit numbers. Based on the carrier linked with your account, you will need to rent multiple numbers to obtain the required outreach.
For instance, if you are reaching out to 10k people in the state of California and your account is linked to the Premium carrier, you can rent two numbers from the state of California (specific to your area code) to get an outreach rate of 3600 * 2 = 7200 messages per hour. Similarly, you will need to rent 900 * 8 = 7200 messages per hour for another carrier.
Configure Adaptive Texting Block
- CallHub provides an option for the user to configure their Adaptive Texting Block. The user will be able to choose between "Rent Now" or "Rent Later."
- If the user selects the "Rent Now" option, the user will choose the area code and outreach rate for the selected area code.
- Users can also choose to rent the numbers later. In this case, the Adaptive Texting Block gets created, and users will browse to the block. This is how the block will look like in the below screenshot. We choose to have an outreach rate of 7200/hr or 900/hr (based on carrier) for area code 203, so the block has two numbers rented from this area code and three numbers from the 209 area code. Also, you can take action on a given Sender ID and pause it from being used to send text messages.
- In the below screenshot you can observe a few sender IDs are filtered. The telecom carriers filter these sender IDs for multiple reasons including message content containing links, the message is promotional or the same message is sent to many people at high rates from the same number. Adaptive Block checks the rented sender IDs that are filtered and rents another number from the same area code.
This feature, deliverability engineering, improves the chances of your messages getting delivered to your audience.