Quick steps to verify your political campaign on Campaign Verify to start calling and texting on CallHub. This is a mandatory vetting process.
Campaign Verify is a TCR partner for brand vetting. This is a mandatory registration for brands that wish to run political campaigns.
The Campaign Verify process needs to be completed by the Brand owner, and once it is complete, the token generated in the process needs to be submitted to the CallHub support team. If you are registering multiple brands, you will need one token per brand.
Initially, you need to register your brand and fill out all the details from the 10DLC wizard on your CallHub account. Post brand registration, you may proceed to generate the Campaign Verify token by following the below steps.
Steps to verify -
- Sign up to Campaign Verify's portal using your email address from https://www.campaignverify.org/
- Fill out the application with your company details, email, and postal address and submit the relevant documents (FEC filing). Click on Submit.
- On Submission, the Campaign Verify representative will verify the information you have provided, and once it is approved, a PIN will be generated. This PIN will be sent either to your email address or postal address.
- Log back into the Campaign Verify Portal and generate a token using the PIN. Once the Campaign Verify Token is generated, you must submit it along with the use case from the 10DLC wizard.
Click on the below link based on the registration for the Political Campaigns.
Post verification, you are 10DLC enabled for Political Texting. You may rent numbers and start texting your voters/supporters!
- You cannot register for a Political Use case with a different name. The details submitted to Campaign Verify should match the details you have submitted under the Brand Registration on the CallHub dashboard.
- You can use the Campaign Verify Token only for one political use case. Multiple use-cases can be linked to a brand except for Political use-cases.
- You may register multiple brands and their respective campaigns under a single CallHub account.
- The Brands for Political use-cases should be registered in the name of the candidates you run the campaigns for.
Please sign in to leave a comment.