CallHub can be integrated with PDI from the "Integrations" section on the CallHub dashboard. To initiate the integration setup, click on "Connect. " Once you have set up the integration, you may import the contact lists from PDI and use them in your CallHub campaigns.
You need to create a voter list (or a segment from the voter list) in PDI and then send this file to CallHub. Below are the steps -
- Go to Universe -> Process Lists & File
- Enter a name for the list
- Under Choose your list or file. Select “Export Third Party Services”
- Under Vendor -> Select “CallHub”
- Under File layout -> Select “CallHub Layout”
- Under Choose the people in your list -> Select the static list that you have created.
- Select the format as “CSV”
- Click on Process File.
Note: You need to follow the same steps for importing the lists from People Universe.
Once you have sent the file from PDI to CallHub, you will see this list appearing in the import contact list section. If you don’t see the contact list, click the "Sync" button under the Import section.
By doing so, all the updates on PDI will sync to CallHub. Next, you may search for the list in the Contact list section. Choose the list you want to import into CallHub as a contact list, then click "Import." You can import multiple lists at a time.
Note: If a contact you wish to import does not have a phone number in their corresponding field, you need to check the option - "Use mobile number as the phone number when phone
the number is missing," so the system will add the mobile number in the phone number field to create a contact on CallHub.
Once you click on Import, CallHub will create a contact list. Depending on the file size, it may take some time for CallHub to create this list. These lists can be used in your CallHub campaigns for calling or texting.
PDI allows users to copy contacts from the "Voters" Universe to the "My People" Universe. However, please note that you can copy only 2000 contacts at once.
Once the contacts are added to "My People," you can create a contact list (static list) with the appropriate naming convention to easily distinguish between the Volunteers/Supporters' data and Voters' data within the "My People" Universe.
Things to note:
Sending Voter Universe from PDI to CallHub
- To send Voter universe lists from PDI to CallHub directly, you should be on the PDI Unlimited Use Subscription plan and should ask PDI support to give you access to the CallHub vendor. If you are not on this plan, you will have to manually import your lists from PDI and import them into CallHub.
Sending People Universe from PDI to CallHub
- To send your people universe from PDI to CallHub, you don’t need to be on the PDI Unlimited Use Subscription plan.