- Zapier Account
- Google Sheet with headers(details that you wish to fill in Sheet)
- CallHub API Key
- CallHub event (cc.notes)
- Test Call Center Campaign in CallHub
Call Center Webhook and Zapier to Google Sheets
Log in to your Zapier account and set up a Zap using apps Webhooks by Zapier <-> CallHub
Copy your customized WebHook URL provided by Zapier
Now, you need to register your webhook URL with CallHub to receive data. This can be done in two ways:
- By running an API request using a custom script. API example is available at https://help.callhub.io/reference#create-new-webhook
- Using graphic interface at https://help.callhub.io/reference#create-new-webhook
Follow the below steps to add the hook from GUI. You need the following details to add a new hook in CallHub.
- Customized webhook URL provided by Zapier.
- API key
Click the "Authorization" Icon and add the API key in the following format - Token <API Key>
Click the "Try it" button to run API requests and to add the hook.
Now under "Find Data" click the "Test & Review" button and make a test call from the Call Center campaign. Once the call is hung up, call details will be fetched by Zapier hook as Sample. We will use this sample to map fields with Google sheets
Click "Done Editing" and move to Google Sheets
Click Google Sheets and link your google account. In case no Google account is added to Zapier, you will need to sign in.
Hit "Continue" and select the spreadsheet and the sheet where you wish to add the details.
Map fields from Sample with Fields in the Spreadsheet.
Hit "Continue" and Zapier will show you the data after mapping.
Click "Test & Continue" to send test data to the sheet.
Now click the "Turn Zap On" button to complete the integration.