You might have always needed an option to allow your co-team member to access the CallHub account to check the progress of the campaigns but didn't want to share your account login credentials. CallHub now gives you the ability to add user-roles to your account by which your co-user can log in to the same account and access the campaigns, the progress of the campaigns, and much more. Isn't this cool? Let's find out what user-roles has got.
Things to know before you add a User-role:
- User-roles is a Premium feature and is available only under subscription plans. Click here to know more about our Premium plans.
- The admin account can add user-roles similar to how sub-accounts are added by sending an email invite.
- The admin account can add the user-role as a co-admin or a collaborator.
- Co-Admin: The co-admin has all the access that the admin account has like creating/managing the campaign, managing credits, reports, adding/deleting rented numbers, and so on.
- Collaborator: Collaborators will have access to every feature of the campaign while only admins will be able to manage the payments.
- Once the admin chooses the account type for the user-roles (co-admin or collaborator) and an invite is sent, they will not be able to change the account type from their end. You need to contact support to make these changes.
Note: Only the admin of the main account can add User-roles to the account.
How to add a User-role to your account?
If you have the access to add user-role to your account, the option to add a user-role will be available in the Profile area when you click on the username of your account.
You need to click on "User Roles" and then click on "Invite" to add a new user-role.
In this step, you will have the ability to choose whether the new user needs to have complete access or partial access. You can choose the roles from the dropdown.
Once you have added the user as a collaborator, the user needs to follow the same procedure as setting up an account to complete the setup. The user will receive a validation link to his email address. They just need to click on the link and follow the below steps.
Adding the account details:
Once you click on "Continue" you will be prompted to verify your number. After the verification, just click on "Get Started" and your collaborator account is set up!!
To know how the CallHub dashboard looks like for a collaborator, click here.