Connect to CiviCRM
- Login to CallHub from Login. Once logged in, click on Integrations, you'll find it in the menu on the top of your page. You should be able to view the CiviCRM. You could also browse to Integrations page directly.
- Click on 'Connect to your CiviCRM Site'. You will be prompted for your Site URL, the Site Key and the API Key like in the screen below. Enter the details and click Connect. Don't know how to get the API Key? look at CiviCRM instructions.
- Once you click on Connect, you should be connected to CiviCRM.
- Once import is successful, you will be taken to the screen like in the below screenshot. Here you can import for any of your CiviCRM groups. Also if you make any changes in your CiviCRM (like created or deleted groups or campaigns), you can sync your changes with CallHub by clicking on 'Refresh Now'
- Select a group of your choice and click on 'Import Selected'. This operation will take a few minutes and you should receive an email to your inbox once the import is complete.
- A new Phonebook gets created with the same name as your group and the contacts from the group will be added to this phonebook as CallHub contacts.
Choose CiviCRM activity for Text broadcast campaigns
When you create an SMS Campaign, you can set the CiviCRM campaign and the activity type for the messages. Choose the appropriate CiviCRM activity type when creating the campaign.
Choose CiviCRM activity for Voice Broadcast campaigns
When you create an Voice Broadcast Campaign, you can set the CiviCRM campaign and the activity type for the messages. Choose the appropriate CiviCRM activity type when creating the campaign.
CiviCRM activity type for Voice Broadcast campaigns
Choose CiviCRM activity for Call Center campaigns
Similar to voice broadcast campaigns, set the CiviCRM activity type for every contact that is contacted through a call center campaign in CallHub.
CiviCRM activity type for Call Center campaigns
Viewing Activity Logs in CiviCRM
CiviCRM activity log report