- CallHub product specialist team will move your admin and agent accounts to the alternate provider so you can start your campaigns
- We will mark all current rented numbers inactive and you will need to rent new numbers from the Numbers section.
- All your current campaigns cannot use currently rented numbers. You will need to create campaigns with new rented numbers. If you try to start a campaign using a deactivated number, you will see the following message:
- Once the issue with the carrier is resolved, all these inactive numbers would become active so you can start using them again.
Note: Once the issue is resolved, and your current numbers are active, we will refund the credits to your account that you have used to rent the new numbers.
Currently rented numbers will show disabled:
Below services will remain affected until resolved:
- If you have rented Shortcode(s) you will not be able to send messages.
- MMS functionality is disabled.
- Phonebook Analysis is also disabled.
We request you to subscribe to our status page at https://status.callhub.io/ for updates.