CallCenter customers need to add agents so that the agents can go ahead and make calls. This How-to will focus on adding agents.
- Step 1: Log in to CallHub as Campaign Manager
- Step 2: Once logged in, click on the Agents tab on the vertical pane to your left. Alternatively, you can browse to https://app.callhub.io/agent/
- Step 3: Once you're in Agent screen, Click on Add Agent and enter Agent Username and E-Mail to register the Agent.
- Step 4: On Registration, you will receive an activation link that will help you activate the Agent account. You also receive the Agent username and password details. Keep them handy with you.
- Step 5: After you activate the Agent you can now login to the account. You will be prompted to change your password on login. Use the password from Step 4 (that you received as part of the Email) for the old password and set a new one.
- Step 6: Once you have changed your password, Agent is all set to be added to the CallCenter Campaign
If in case, the Agent is not activated, you can find the Agent name under 'Agents -- Pending Activation' on the Agent Screen