Ditch pen and paper. Have volunteers call voters with a virtual phone banking tool. Add surveys to your campaign and make sure details of every call is recorded and saved.
Compliant with the Federal Election Commission and Federal Communications Commission regulations for calling by political campaigns and advocacy groups.
Call cell phones and stay in compliance with FCC regulations. Volunteers use the on-screen contact info to manually dial contacts on cell phones and landlines. Conversations remain on the phone while voter data is displayed and collected through Collective Calling.
Go to the link https://callhub.io/collective-calling/ or https://callhub.io/pricing-collective-calling/ to sign up for a free collective calling account.
Enter your email address and click on Sign up. Once done, enter the details as in the below image to proceed with the verification process.
- You need to verify your contact number in order to complete the verification process. Once you enter the number and click on Get Started, a 5 digit SMS code will be displayed on your screen. You will have to enter the code when you receive a call on your phone number.
Once you have completed the verification, you can go ahead and create campaigns from your account.
Create Collective calling campaign:
Make sure you have a phonebook created with all the landline or cell numbers you want to reach out to.
In the dashboard, click on "Create" below the Collective Calling section.
The first step in the campaign is to add scripts and survey questions. In the attached screenshot we have chosen a Multichoice question as an example.
Users can enable Call dispositions to dispose of the calls in the right manner. Retries can be set for specific dispositions.
- The next step involves adding a phonebook that contains the list of contacts you are reaching out to. You can add multiple phonebooks in a single campaign.
Going further, you need to assign agents to your campaign. You can choose any of the options. Please refer to the below image.
You may enable the "Add Notes" option. If enabled, adding notes to all calls is mandatory.
Note: Assign "All agents" option will add any newly joined agent to the campaign automatically.
6. Moving to the last step, you can set up a schedule for the campaign from the "Schedule" section by choosing the Operational days in a week and hours in a day.
Once you have entered all the details, click on Finish to set up the campaign.
Note: By Default, the campaign will be created in Paused state. You need to click on Start to start the campaign.
Collective calling agent interface:
- When you log in to your account, you will get to see the campaign(s) that is assigned to you. Once you click on the selected campaign, you will get a button to join the campaign. Please refer to the below screenshots.
- You will have to click on Join Campaign, to get connected to the campaign.
During the call, you can mark the survey questions and add the dispositions based on the conversation, save Notes and click on Save and Next to move ahead to the next contact. Please refer to the screenshot below.
That's all Folks! You are all set to make calls now. If you have any queries, drop us an email to [email protected]