A preview dialer is an independent tool available to agents in their call center console. The dialer lets agents search through your contact list and call any contact. The calls do not need to be scheduled to call them. Features available:
- Swap a contact with someone else from their household.
- View entire contact history including calls that were made through a campaign. The agent sees all calls made to this contact and by which agent.
- View all the notes associated with calls to this contact.
Admin: Enable preview dialer
- Go to the CallHub Store from the top navigation bar and enable "Preview Dialer" plugin
- Make sure the agent should be in PHONE connection preference, if not, go to the Agents tab and change the connection preference of the Agent to PHONE
Agent Console: Go to the dialer
Once the dialer is enabled, it is available to every agent on their agent console.
How to use the preview dialer:
Search for a contact:
You can use the search box to search for any contact by name or phone number. Once selected you can view their personal and contact information.
Call the contact:
You can call the contacts phone number or even the mobile number if it exists. Click on the phone icon or mobile icon to dial.
While on the call, you can hold, mute, record or hang up the call.
View calling history and notes:
Once you call the contact, you can see all the notes and calling history associated with this contact.
Save any notes you have in the notes text box. These will be visible to the next person that calls this contact too. It will also be visible in the call center campaign.
That's all with Preview Dialer!! Should you have any doubts or queries, send us an email to [email protected]