Call Center Campaign is mainly used to reach out your contacts via Calls and directly talk to them.
In the call center campaign Manager can add scripts, questions and surveys for the agents to follow, with the list of contacts.
Agents can leave a pre-recorded message if the call is answered by an answering machine.
Steps to set-up a Call Center Campaign.
Step 1: From the dashboard click on create.
Step 2: Campaign name, Script and Call Disposition.
- Naming the Campaign.
- Adding the script.
- Adding questions - Multi choice/text response/number.
4. Call Disposition - Manager can select the call dispositions and the calls that has to be retried. Under retry settings the number of reties and time interval between the retries can be set.
Example : If the contact is busy or reached answering machine, Manager can set the disposition for retry.
Reference : Please check this article for information on Call dispositions.
Please check this article on how to add custom call dispositions.
Step 3: Phonebook, Caller-ID , Patch-through Calling and Dialers.
- Select the Phonebook which has your contacts and you can also select multiple phonebooks.
- Caller-ID is the number displayed when your contacts receive the call
A) Caller-ID can be any validated number.
B) Dynamic Caller-ID - This feature groups the contacts in your list based on their location and rents a local caller ID for each group to show the local reach.
- Patch-through Calling - Patch through calls used when you wish to transfer the call to some other number after talking to the contact. You can allow agents to add the number manually or could only provide pre defined number(s) for them to patch.
Reference : Please check this article for information on Patch-through Calling.
- Dialer - You can select any one dialer for your campaign.
Reference : Please check this article for information on Dialers.
Note : phonebook assigned cannot be changed once the campaign is setup.