This article helps you set up an SMS campaign with NationBuilder.
You need to follow below steps :
- Connect to NationBuilder in CallHub.
- Go to 'New campaign' and select 'SMS Broadcasting'.
- Select a NationBuilder list
- In the 'Script' tab of the campaign, there is an additional NationBuilder Integration section. The following are the fields in the section.
- Contact type field - This field is a list of contact types imported from NationBuilder. This field has to be selected to log data back to NationBuilder.
- Sent Tag - This tag value will be added to all the contacts to whom the message is sent.
- Response Tag - This tag value will be added to the contact when the response is received from this contact.
- Custom Field Slug - This field can be used for the custom field of the NationBuilder contacts. The text message from and to the contacts will flow to this custom field in NationBuilder.
Set the information in the 'Settings' tab and click on Finish.
Create Trigger Keyword
Create a Trigger keyword for an SMS campaign. All the trigger data is also logged back into NationBuilder.
- In the 'RSVP NationBuilder Event' section, select the appropriate nation.
- Select the event to be rsvp to.
- Set the different tags for the contacts for different keywords.
- Replies for keywords 'STOP', 'REMOVE' update the 'Do not call' in NationBuilder for the contact.
Check the data logged back in NationBuilder.