CallCenter agents can make calls with below options:
In this section, we will take you through the steps of enabling Agents to make calls with Softphone Client.
- On the Agent Screen you'd see multiple options for Connection Preference with which Agent can join the campaign.
- See the below screenshot for reference, Agent 'agent' has been enabled for Softphone.
- Once the Browser Connection Preference is set, Agent should logout and then login to the UI to use the Softphone.
Login to CallHub, browse to Settings. Under My Settings -> SIP Endpoint Details, you should see a unique username/password pre-configured for making SIP based calls. Keep these details handy with you.
- Download X-Lite SIP Client for your Operating System and install the client
- After installation, go to the X-Lite Preferences and click on Accounts
- Enter the details as per the below screenshot.
User ID and Authorisation name are the same as Endpoint Username on CallHub Settings Page.
Password is same as Endpoint Password on Settings Page
Domain is phone.plivo.com
- Click on Codecs tab under Preference to set the Codecs for your client. G.722 must be present under Enabled Codecs for the SIP Client to work
- Once you have provided the details, click OK to save the details. In a few seconds, you should be logged in to the SIP Server.
- On the CallHub console, when you click on 'Join Campaign', you should see an incoming call to X-Lite. Answer this call on X-Lite and you shall be in the campaign, ready to make calls.
Not able to make Softphone calls? These are the details we need from you:
- Agent username
- SIP Credentials that are shown up on UI
- Codecs that have been enabled for the SIP Client
- Any error message is shown on the agent console
For any questions/clarifications, contact us at [email protected]