CallHub allows you to collect contacts at events or rallies using Text to Join Campaigns. While contacts are created in CallHub, you can also add them to your CRM through CallHub integrations.
Below are the fields required for creating contacts in your CRM.
- For NationBuilder, at least first name and last name, an email address, or a phone number is a required field.
- For Action Network, email is a required field for creating a contact.
- For BSD, first_name and last_name are required fields for creating a contact.
- For Salesforce, last_name is a required field for creating a contact.
- For Luminate Online, email is a required field for creating a constituent in Luminate Online.
While creating your Text to Join campaigns, ensure you order the prompts based on the priority of collecting the required fields first. For instance, if you’re using CallHub’s Action Network integration, your first prompt should ask for the contact’s email address.
Also, when the system collects the data for other prompts, the newly created contact in CallHub and your CRM is updated.
Please sign in to leave a comment.