Sub-accounts are a good way of managing different/multiple accounts under one roof. Sub-accounts are independent accounts that are linked with the master account. They run their own campaigns and have a separate set of agents, contacts, and phonebooks.
The main account can share credits, manage sub-accounts campaigns and can view all agents of the sub-accounts.
How to create Sub-Accounts:
- Navigate to Sub-Accounts
- Click “Add Sub-account” button:
- Add email address with which you wish to associate the sub-account:
- On sending invites, the account will be added to the “Pending Invites” section as shown in the screenshot.
Note: Invite email is valid for only 3 days. If required, you can send invite again using “Re-send invites” button
- Sub-account owner needs to complete the verification of the account after clicking the link sent in the invite and it will be added to the Master account:
User has to verify his phone number and set up a password to complete verification.
- You can click “Add sub-account” button to add more sub-accounts or unlink the account from the “Trash” icon
How to Move credits:
Click on the "Credits" tab in the left or "Add Credits" button to share credits to Sub-Accounts.
Credits from the main account can be moved to Sub-Account here. In case you wish to move credits back to the Main account use a (-)ve amount.
How to Manage Sub-Accounts:
- View Campaigns of Sub-Accounts:
You can click on the type of campaign you wish to see under your sub-account from the left panel
- The master account can perform START, PAUSE and STOP actions on the campaign.
- The master account can see Campaign Results:
You can also export results or create phonebook from the results.
- The master account can check agents in Sub-Account:
The master account can create multiple sub-accounts under it. For example, if you are a manager who has separate teams in different countries and all teams want to run their own campaigns, then this is an ideal option for you.