Sync your Contact List groups created on Blackbaud Luminate Online with CallHub. Here's how to integrate your CRM to your CallHub account.
This article gives step-by-step instructions to integrate CallHub with Blackbaud Luminate Online and import groups to create Contact List in CallHub.
Connecting to Luminate Online
Login to your CallHub account and click the "Integration" tab from the top navigation bar. Here, find the Blackbaud Luminate Online tile to integrate.
- Whitelist IP 188.8.131.52/32 in Blackbaud Luminate Online before integrating with CallHub.
- A default constituent firstname.lastname@example.org will be created in your account.
Click "Connect" to integrate with your Blackbaud Luminate Online instance.
Fill in the following details for the integration, which include.
- Host: URL of your Blackbaud Luminate Online instance.
- Shortname: Acronym for your organization.
- API Key: API key to your instance. You can find under : Blackbaud Luminate Online > Setup > Site Options > Open API Configurations
- Login Name: Username (API Administrative Accounts)
- Login Password: Password
The username and password used here should be an API Administrative Account. You can get the details under Setup> Site Options > Open API Configuration > Edit server API configuration > Manage API Administrative Accounts.
Luminate Online import settings
The system will show the Luminate settings page on connecting successfully, where you can select phone preferences and map custom fields. Values from Luminate Online custom fields will be imported into CallHub custom fields while importing Groups to create a Contact List.
Note: Fields required to create a Contact List are already mapped in the backend and are not available to be mapped. All other fields, including Luminate Online default custom fields and user-created Custom fields, are open in the dropdown to be mapped with CallHub custom fields.
Click "Save Changes" after configuring the settings and move to the "Import" section.
You need to select the Group from the dropdown and click "Import" after selection. The selected group will be imported to create a Contact List in CallHub.
Please sign in to leave a comment.