Power Dialer vs Auto Dialer vs Predictive Dialer: Which one to use?
Power dialer also is known as a manual dialer that allows your agents/volunteers to control the call rate. The agent needs to click on the "Next Call" button to make the next call. This provides your agent the time to save all the survey responses before jumping on to the next call.
An autodialer is an automated dialer that gives you an option to boost the dialing call rate per agent. You can choose the dialing rate from the following options available:
1:1, 2:1, 3:1. You can get complete details on Autodialer here.
Predictive dialer works on an algorithm based on a few factors:
- The number of live agents,
- The percentage of dropped calls,
- Pickup rate, and
- The average call handling time.
Based on these factors, Predictive Dialer algorithms calculate exactly when it should make the next call and assign it to the available agent. You can get complete details on the Predictive dialer here.
Which dialer is best for my campaign?
- If you don't want to waste your agent's time listening to dial tones of unanswered calls, invalid numbers, and fax machines, you may choose to make calls using Predictive dialer.
- If you wish to call each and every contact through a manual dialer and if you think the cost of not talking to contact is too high, you may choose to make calls using Power dialer.
- If you wish to skip over busy and unanswered calls and reach out to maximum callers, you may choose to make calls using Autodialer.
We would love to hear your suggestions/feedback, please write to us at [email protected]