We have automated the CallHub system to allow you to purchase the Subscription Plans from your dashboard with a few clicks. Earlier, the process was manual and took a lot of time to discuss the plans, sign the contracts, and set up a subscription for a customer. Now, you have it all in one place!
Let us have a deep understanding of what credits are free and how long can the credits be used/held on your account.
With the introduction of Subscription Plans, the credits on CallHub are differentiated into Recharge Credits, Bulk Recharges, and Free Subscription Credits. Listed below are the complete details on what Recharge Credits, Bulk Recharges, and Subscription Credits are.
Recharge Credits -
- On opting for a Lite Plan during the signup, the CallHub system will add $3 credits to your account to test the system. $3 added to your account is non-refundable.
- To use the system further, you need to recharge your account from the Billing section by entering your card details. The credits added with this recharge are Recharge Credits.
- Any payment made to your CallHub account apart from the Subscription Plans is Recharge Credits.
- Minimum Top-ups ($25, $50, ...) come under Recharge Credits.
- Recharge Credits have unlimited validity.
- Recharge Credits are completely refundable. Before we refund them, we just want to know why you are leaving :(
Bulk Recharges -
- If you are anticipating high volumes for your campaigns, you may opt for our Bulk purchase option.
- With the bulk purchase of credits, we offer 5% discount (on payments) for purchases between $6,000 - $11,999 and 10% on purchases between $12,000 - $24,000. Please feel free to book a call with our Sales team to discuss the options available here.
- The discounts will be automatically calculated during the payment, and the bonus credits will be added along with the payment to your account as credits.
- Credits purchased in bulk have no validity and can be used whenever you have active campaigns.
- Credits purchased in bulk through the Bulk Recharge option are Non-refundable.
Free Subscription Credits -
- On purchasing any of the subscription plans, Premium features that are applicable as per the plan are enabled, and free credits worth the purchase is added to your account. These credits are termed Free Subscription Credits or Free Credits.
- With these plans, you are paying for the Premium features included in the plan and not the credits.
- Free credits added as a part of the Subscription plans are Non-refundable.
- Free credits are available on your account only until the subscription plans are active. If your plan is renewed for the subsequent period, the left-over credits from the previous cycle are carried to the current cycle.
- If you wish to downgrade your plan, please ensure you utilize the credit balance that is added through the Subscription plans. The unused free credits will expire at the end of the subscription cycle.
- Click here for steps to downgrade your subscription plan.
The below table gives an overview of what is included with the Lite Plan and the Subscription Plans. For complete details on the plans, click here.
|Features||Pay as you go Plan||Subscription Plans
|Dialers||Power Dialer||Power, Auto, and Predictive||Power, Auto, and Predictive|
|First Response||12 hrs||6 hrs||4 hrs|
|Free Credits||$3 on sign-up(one-time)||$200/month on purchase||$500/month on purchase|
You are entitled to a refund only if you have made a manual purchase of credits (Recharge Credits). In such cases, the system will display the number of credits that are refundable under the "Credit Summary" section. We will refund that amount on request/cancelation of the account.