CallHub has introduced a referral program to help their customers to refer the product to their friends. However, there are specific factors by which the system considers a referral as valid or invalid.
We have listed below the factors due to which your referral will be considered Invalid.
- Phone number - If a referral is trying to verify a phone number that is already verified on CallHub, the referral will be considered Invalid. The system considers the same phone numbers as duplicate accounts.
- IP - If a referral is signing up from the IP that is used by an existing customer.
- Email address - If a referral is signing up using an email address that is already an account (active or inactive), the referral is considered Invalid.
- Domain - If the email domain of the referral is the same as that of an existing customer, the referral is considered Invalid. We have placed exceptions for public domains such as Gmail, Yahoo as they are commonly used. [Contact Support for more details]
- Referral Link - If the email link is edited, modified during the signup, the referral will be considered invalid.
Note: An automated email will be sent to the customer with the details as to why the referral was marked Invalid.
Please sign in to leave a comment.