All campaigns must register with The Campaign Registry to enable 10DLC. But what is TCR? We answer all commonly asked questions.
TCR is The Campaign Registry chosen by the carriers. All the entities need to register their brands with The Campaign Registry to be 10DLC enabled.
Note: 10DLC is available only for customers sending messages to US numbers.
The CallHub Support team will register the brands for the customers upon receiving the details below.
- Company name: The registered name of the organization or entity applying for 10DLC.
- Brand name: The marketing name of the entity if different from the company name.
- Company registration ID: EIN or Tax number
- Company contact: Must include the email, website, the complete address with Pin code of the company as per the registration.
- Industry: The industry that describes the nature of your organization.
- Company Type: Type of entity. Eg; Non-Profit, Public or Private company, Government Company.
- First & Last name: The first and last name of the applicant.
Political entities need to have a Campaign Verify Token to register for Political TCR Campaigns. Although this is not required while registering the brand, you need to have your brand verified with the token before starting your campaigns on CallHub.
Note: Brands registered with 501(c)(4), 501(c)5, 501(c)6, or a 527 status can apply for Political TCR campaigns. While 501(c) does not need campaign verify tokens, 527 requires a campaign verify token to apply for political TCR campaigns.
The Campaign Registry only does vetting for Non-Political Campaigns (use-cases).
Please sign in to leave a comment.