TCR campaigns are basically use-cases defined by the entity for sending texts to their contacts through the network. E.g. Political, Marketing, Public Announcements, Political, Education Union, Advocacy, etc.
TCR includes 2 types of campaigns based on the usage area.
Standard Campaigns are basic use-cases that are widely used in day-to-day campaign structures.
- 2FA: Authentication notifications such as OTP or Passcodes.
- Account Notification: Sending notifications related to an account's activity status, renewal reminders.
- Customer Care: Customer interaction notifications
- Higher Education: Notifications from colleges, universities, and other education institutions regarding reopening, examination updates, and so on.
- Delivery Notification: Information about the status of a delivery
- Public Service Announcement: General announcements regarding public awareness campaigns.
- Fraud Alert: Informing users about likely fraudulent activity.
- Polling & Voting: Conducting customer surveys for non-political campaigns.
- Low Volume Mixed: Messaging that may have multiple use cases. These account types will have less messaging throughput.
- Mixed: Any messaging campaign containing 2 to 5 standard use cases.
- Marketing: Communications that include marketing or promotional content. Campaigns related to discounts, offers, or other marketing-related use-cases.
Campaigns/use-cases that are provided special status and require additional approval before usage.
- Agents & Franchises: Brands that have multiple offices under the same entity and require campaigns for every location/office.
- Charity: Communications related to providing help and raising money for those in need. Limited to 501(c)(3) nonprofits.
- Conversational Messaging: Peer-to-peer app-based group messaging and supporting personalized services - A2P communications.
- Emergency: Notifications related to national/regional emergencies, conflicts, natural calamities.
- Political**: Campaigns related to political elections, candidacy.
- Social Engagement: Communication between public figures/influencers and their communities.
- Sole Proprietor: Available for brands that are not registered or Non-Exempt.
- Sweepstake: Gambling & sweepstakes related messaging notifications.
** Political TCR Campaigns require Campaign Verify Token before use.