CallHub system allows you to upload an audio file or record an audio and use it in your Call Campaigns. Please see steps below on how to upload and record and audio:
Uploading an Audio File
The system only allows .mp3 and .wav file format for audio file upload. There is no maximum size limit however, the webserver may get a timeout when uploading big file sizes like in “Gigabytes (GB)”.
1. From CallHub account dashboard, click on “Audio Files” menu.
2. Click on the “Upload Audio” button.
3. Enter Audio File Name.
4. Click on “Choose File” button to select a file to upload.
Once the audio file is selected, click on the “Submit” button to start uploading the audio. Please note that only .mp3 and .wav is the only the file format supported.
5. Successful Audio uploaded will show in the list of Audio Files.
Recording an Audio File
The system also allows you to record your own audio. The system will call the phone number you entered, once answered, you can then start recording your own audio. Below are the steps on how to record your audio:
1. Under Audio Files menu, click on the "Record Audio" button.
2. Enter Audio Name and Phone Number.
A popup will show where you can enter the Audio Name and the Phone Number. The system will call the phone number you entered to start recording your audio message.
3. Audio message recorded via call on your phone number automatically be added in your audio file list.
Once the call on your phone number is answered, you can then start recording your audio message. After the call, your recorded audio message will automatically show in your audio file list.
How To Listen To Recordings?
When your audio file is uploaded or recorded, you have an option to listen or download your uploaded or recorded audio. Just click on the file name under "Audio" column.
To download the audio file, you can follow the steps below:
1. Copy the link under "Audio URL" column and open it in a browser.
2. Once open in a browser, click the icon on the right and then click on "Download".
A downloaded file will automatically be downloaded and saved in your computer.
When encountered issues, you can directly contact the Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.